Day 1 - Laundry Room Destruction
(Cliff's Closet is now all over the house and the washer/dryer are officially out of order)
Where's the Bosch? Oh yeah, in Fort Collins with Ben. Broken bits galore.
The usual suspects
Steph hooking up the sink, shortly before I foolishly talked Cliff & Monique into taking it back out and letting us remodel the entire room.
Day 2 begins
Steph and her new friend, "Cat's Paw"
The visa that magically appeared shortly after taking half the room down to studs.
Steph doing the end-of-day gorilla dance
The grand finale move which is aptly dubbed "B.S. eats a burrito"
Day 3
Tomorrows forecast: Mud & sanding, with a high chance of a dust storm.











wow, lookin good y'all- can you do our house next? :) Steph, you look like a hard core carpenter!
ReplyDeleteYay! Cam's VISA came, so what's the plan now? I'm loving the dance. I can't believe I never thought of turning Ben's burrito eating posture into a dance. Brilliant!
ReplyDeleteOh if only there was what you call a "plan"...
ReplyDeleteRight now, Lion is sick and it's freezin' outside, so the wait might continue...or not...we'll keep you posted :)
I believe there should be a Gorilla Dance video post immediately before getting on the plane to France.
ReplyDelete