I like monkey Moose.
Without a bra they all look good!
I vote the Sexy Duck, you never know when you might need it to get you out of trouble!
As Ben would say, Studious Duck looks the most French, and you will need more than just your accent to blend in "when in Rome".
I vote for option 2: Happy Bulldog!
I don't know. Each picture is more stunning than the last. I'll have to go with sexy duck.
I like monkey Moose.
ReplyDeleteWithout a bra they all look good!
ReplyDeleteI vote the Sexy Duck, you never know when you might need it to get you out of trouble!
ReplyDeleteAs Ben would say, Studious Duck looks the most French, and you will need more than just your accent to blend in "when in Rome".
ReplyDeleteI vote for option 2: Happy Bulldog!
ReplyDeleteI don't know. Each picture is more stunning than the last. I'll have to go with sexy duck.
ReplyDelete