Step 1.
Take over two and a half rooms in Cliff & Monique's house.
Step 2.
Move everything to corners of rooms.
Step 3.
Refind all of our shit.
Step 4.
Make gigantic pile.
Step 5.
Kick cat out of suitcase. Put clothes in suitcase. Kick cat out of suitcase - throw mousey. Put more crap in suitcase. Jump up and down on it until it barely closes. Repeat.
Step 6.
Jam your life's possessions into 2 bags that weigh exactly 50 lbs (plus one ungodly heavy carry-on).
Mission Accomplished.



I think the first step was giving boxes and boxes of crap to me.
ReplyDeletehaha, that was definitely the very first step...you love it though. Just think of how lucky you'll be if FC is ever overrun by cannibals and people are forced to live in the trees. You now have enough rope to string the entire town together! You'll have a monopoly of unchecked power!
ReplyDeleteBTW, I found a bunch more Hang stuff. Should I just send it to you or do you want me to teleport it into your basement?
I like imagining you got that entire pile into those four bags!
ReplyDeleteHey, Where did you put the vanity?
ReplyDelete