Despite the fact that they're mice, they still manage to get longer rides than I ever did in Costa Rica. Hmmm... I suppose there is always something to aspire to. :)
Steph says that perhaps I should try riding at their level...not sure exactly what she is implying.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those are the grooviest mice ever! Cool!
ReplyDeleteMatthew Whall, if you read this, why did you not train your mice to do interesting things like these guys? Yours could only sit on your shoulder, or in your pocket, and they also watched you brush your teeth. Big deal!
So this is nothing compared to surfing rodents (which is awesome!) but I thought I'd share that I have just returned from an attempt to teach myself how to drive stick in your pickup which was very successful! Thanks for the lesson Cam! I didn't even back into a minivan this time!
ReplyDelete